To select one of the new Monarch themes, navigate to the homepage and click the "Theme" link in the dashboard. Then, click on the option you'd like to display, and the theme will appear on your homepage. Remember, you can update the appearance of Monarch at any time by simply selecting a new theme.
Customize your Monarch online curriculum with these six new themes:
1. Desktop. Resembling a still life, the Desktop theme presents a sophisticated look and rich imagery for older students, as well as parents accessing Monarch.
2. Aviator. With its formation of fighter jets, Aviator appeals to the sense of adventure and is a great theme for students who view learning as an expedition.
3. Girl's Room. A soft and sweet portrait of a girl's most cherished corner of the house, Girl's Room mimics an innocence and charm that appeals to younger students.
4. Hummingbirds. Like the creatures of its title, the Hummingbirds theme combines grace and vibrance for a peaceful and pleasant online learning experience.
5. Safari. Be transported to a faraway land with Safari's warm colors and African imagery.
6. Take the Field. No sportsman can resist the opportunity to proclaim his or her love for the game with the spirited Take the Field theme.
In addition to the new themes, Monarch also boasts two new functionality features. Within each lesson, a next button has been added to the feedback dialogue boxes to allow students to advance to the next problem without exiting the box, which tells them whether or not their current answer is correct. Also, teachers can now reassign skipped problems, and students can continue a lesson after skipping a question and answer questions in any order they choose.
Should you have any questions or need assistance in using any of Monarch's new features, please visit Monarch technical support online or call 888-891-4958. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT).