Celebrating the upcoming release of two new Horizons products this fall, Alpha Omega Publications is offering your child the opportunity to win great art resources for your homeschool by coloring one of the characters from the new Horizons 3rd Grade Phonics & Reading curriculum. Get in on the fun and enter to win one of the following prizes:
1st Place Prize
LIFEPAC Drawing Basics Set with Thomas Kinkade
2nd Place Prize
The Usborne Book of Art Ideas
3rd Place Prize
The Usborne I Can Draw Animals and I Can Draw People art books
How can your child win? Simply follow these four steps:
1. Download and print the coloring page.
2. Have your child color the picture with crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
3. Include the following on the back of the coloring page:
- • The child's name, age, and grade level
• The guardian's name, address, and phone number. (Note: All winners will be contacted via phone)
- Alpha Omega Publications
804 N. 2nd Ave. E.
Rock Rapids, IA 51246-1759
Coloring Contest Rules
1. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Download and print the coloring page. Then, have your child color the picture with crayons, markers, or colored pencils and include the child's name, age, and grade level, as well as the guardian's name, address, and phone number on the back of the coloring page. Finally, mail your child's completed artwork to:
Alpha Omega Publications
804 N. 2nd Ave. E.
Rock Rapids, IA 51246-1759
Each address received through this contest will automatically be included on Alpha Omega Publications' mailing list. Limit one entry per child.
2. Prizes: Three winners will be chosen. 1st Place Prize: LIFEPAC Drawing Basics Set with Thomas Kinkade. Approximate retail value: $58.95. 2nd Place Prize: The Usborne Book of Art Ideas. Approximate retail value: $14.99. 3rd Place Prize: The Usborne I Can Draw Animals and I Can Draw People art books. Approximate retail value: $9.98.
3. Contest Eligibility: Contestants must be entered by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older to participate in this contest. Employees of Glynlyon, Inc. and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win this contest. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
4. Contest Entry Closing Date: The contest entry closing date is Friday, August 17, 2012.
5. Selection of Winners: Judging will take place by AOP at or about 11 a.m. (CT) on Monday, August 20, 2012. One entry will be selected for 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place, and the names on these entries will be declared the winners. The winners will be contacted by telephone at the number indicated on the back of the winning entries.
6. Probability of winning: The probability of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received before the contest deadline in accordance with these rules.
7. No Substitutions by Winners: Each prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and cannot be transferred. Each prize has no cash equivalent.
8. Decisions Final: All decisions made by AOP with respect to all aspects of this contest are final and not subject to challenge. These rules may be amended at any time by AOP without notice. AOP expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of entries and the exclusion of entrants in order to ensure that the contest is conducted in a fair way for all contestants and AOP.
9. No Liability: AOP and its employees, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage arising from the use of the prize awarded in this contest or the entry by contestant herein. AOP assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prize awarded as part of this contest.
10. Entries Belong to AOP: All entries become the property of AOP and will not be returned.
11. Lost Entries: AOP is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries.
12. Consent to Use: By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, and telephone number(s) by AOP for the explicit purpose of expanding the AOP database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from AOP employees or representatives via regular mail: catalogs, specials, promotional offers, telephone calls, postcards, fliers, or other advertising material.
13. Applicable Laws: This contest is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, and any dispute relating hereto will be determined by a Maricopa County, Arizona, court applying Arizona law. Void where prohibited.
14. Personal Information: The personal information obtained from the contest entry form will not be used or disclosed by AOP for any purpose whatsoever other than general contest administration and the purpose set forth in these contest rules.