A phonetically based word-recognition and early reading program that develops strong readers, Horizons Phonics & Reading has been proven again to be a favorite homeschooling curriculum.
"We switched to Horizons for a more structured phonics base, and my daughter's reading skills have improved substantially. I just wish we had started sooner!"
- Monique W., California
So, what makes this elementary curriculum so popular among homeschooling parents? Check out these results-producing features:
- Creative, colorful readers
- Fun-filled, hands-on activities
- Brightly illustrated workbooks
- A strong emphasis on reading comprehension
- User-friendly teacher's guides
- Engaging lessons with Scripturally integrated content
- A spiral-learning method that introduces, reviews, and reinforces new concepts
Don't settle for less than the best in your child's Christian homeschool reading curriculum. To learn more about the award-winning Horizons Phonics & Reading curriculum, click here.