2. Prizes: Five winners will be chosen to receive a 5-subject subscription to the Monarch online homeschool curriculum, a retail value of $419.95. Winners must use the winning certificates or credits by September 30, 2011. Any unused balance remaining after this date will be deemed null and void.
3. Giveaway Eligibility: Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this giveaway. Employees of Alpha Omega Publications, Inc. or any of its affiliated or associated companies (collectively "AOP") and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
4. Giveaway Entry Closing Date: The giveaway entry closing date is 12:59 p.m. (CT) on March 31, 2010.
5. Selection of Winners: The selections will be made by AOP at or about 11 a.m. (CT) on April 1, 2010. Five entries will be declared potential winners based on their answer to the question, "Why do you want to use Monarch curriculum?" in the homeschool blog comments and verification of the social media requirement. The potential winners will be contacted by telephone at the number indicated in their customer profiles in their individual accounts. In the event that a winner is unable to be reached in that manner within 48 hours, another eligible entry will be chosen, and the process will be repeated until all winners are declared.
6. Probability of Winning: The probability of winning the prize will depend on the total number of eligible people who participate in the required steps before the giveaway deadline in accordance with these rules.
7. No Substitutions by Winners: The prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and cannot be transferred. The prize has no cash equivalent.
8. Decisions Final: All decisions made by AOP with respect to all aspects of this giveaway are final and not subject to challenge. These rules may be amended at any time by AOP without notice. AOP expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of participants and the exclusion of participants in order to ensure that the giveaway is conducted in a fair way for all participants and AOP.
9. No Liability: AOP and its employees, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage arising from the use of the prize awarded in this giveaway or the entry by participant herein. AOP assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prize awarded as part of this giveaway or any liability associated with online or electronic entries, and expressly disclaims liability from loss or damage to a participant's computer system however caused arising from bugs, viruses, or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from online or electronic entries.
10. Comments Belong to AOP: All comments posted on the blog become the property of AOP.
11. Lost Entries: AOP is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries due to technical difficulties.
12. Consent to Use: By participating in the giveaway, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, and telephone number(s) by AOP for the explicit purpose of expanding the AOP database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from AOP employees or representatives: catalogs, specials, promotional offers, telephone calls, postcards, fliers, or other advertising material.
13. Applicable Laws: This giveaway is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations and any dispute relating hereto will be determined by a Maricopa County, Arizona, court applying Arizona law. Void where prohibited.
14. Personal Information: The personal information obtained from the account form will not be used or disclosed by AOP for any purpose whatsoever other than general administration of the giveaway and the purpose set forth in these AOP giveaway rules.
Return to Giveaway