Homeschool families will love the new Monarch feedback button. Easily accessed at the bottom right-hand corner of each lesson screen, this handy feature encourages both students and parents to share comments, concerns, and questions about the curriculum. Your feedback will be sent directly to our team of developers for review and possible implementation.
Designed to increase learning enjoyment, Monarch also offers four new desktop designs for a homeschooling experience that's truly your own. Choose from any of these eye-catching themes:
1. Checkmate - Plan your next move to better homeschooling with this classic, black and white chess set.
2. Cookies and Milk - Take a bite out of your child's hunger to learn with this mouth-watering design featuring a homeschooler's favorite afternoon snack.
3. Up, Up, and Away - Launch your child's learning to new heights with this appealing scene depicting a field of colorful, hot air balloons.
4. Folk Art - Picture all that learning can be with this artistic, Americana landscape scene painted in oil.
Navigating to the new Monarch themes is easy. Simply click the "Change Theme" link under the "Application" tab on the homepage dashboard and select the option you'd like to display. The new image you've chosen then appears and can be updated at any time.
Monarch Software Fixes
• Highlighted calendar dates and unassign, delete, close, and print buttons have been redesigned with a more visible color font in Monarch's desktop themes.
• The teacher version of some Monarch lessons is no longer displayed to the student.
• If drag and drop problems have not been answered prior to clicking "Grade," Monarch users will now see the warning message, "You must answer to grade your work."
• Drag and drop questions no longer overlap images in 3rd Grade Math.
• Lessons that have been marked complete without any questions answered are now available for review in the student's calendar view.
Should you have any questions or need assistance in using any of Monarch's new features, please visit Monarch technical support online or call 888-891-4958. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT).
Give Us Your Feedback!
We'd love to hear your suggestions on how Monarch can be improved even more. Simply, visit our
Monarch feedback report, select "Suggestion Report" as the first option, and let us know what you think. Your feedback helps make Monarch better, and we greatly appreciate it!
Also, please let us know if you're interested in sharing your experiences with the rest of the Monarch community. We'll be highlighting customer success stories on our blog in the future and would love to share your story!