1. Invite grandparents to your homeschool class to talk or just observe.
2. Create a custom card wishing Grandma and Grandpa a special day.
3. Make a list of reasons "Why I Love Grandpa/Grandma" and share it with them.
4. Start a tradition with your child and their grandparents.
5. Interview a grandparent and turn it into a story as a writing assignment. Make it a photojournalism project by including images.
6. Design a family tree on poster board or make a scrapbook about your child's grandparents.
What do you most appreciate about your grandparents?