Monarch Software Fixes
- • Improved functionality in drag and drop problems corrects alignment issues students experienced while answering questions.
• Monarch's updated pop-up rescheduling calendar now allows parents to select a date from 2011-2013 when choosing new start and end dates for courses.
• Sorting problem types within lessons can now be graded and no longer force students to skip problems due to an error notification.
• The entire content is now visible following video clips within certain lessons.
• Following completion, quizzes and tests can now be marked as completed and ready for grading even if the teacher makes a change to other assignments, such as selecting Teacher Skip or Clear Work options in lesson problems.
• The viewing pane divider in Monarch lessons has been adjusted to allow the last few lines of text in the teacher mode to be seen more clearly.
At AOP, we're listening! Visit our Monarch feedback report to help us continue to crush Monarch bugs. Also, please let us know if you're interested in sharing your experiences with the rest of the Monarch community. We'll be highlighting customer success stories on our blog in the future, and we would love to know what you think.
To troubleshoot any Monarch problems or get answers to your day-to-day questions, visit
Monarch technical support online or call 888-881-4958. Our regular business hours are
Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT).