"In today's high-tech environment, young people have become digital natives who enjoy learning in a computer-based, interactive learning format. Switched-On Schoolhouse meets those needs and prepares students for future success with solid academics and 21st century skills," said Rohn Gibson, Vice President of Marketing at Alpha Omega Publications. "We sincerely appreciate all our Switched-On Schoolhouse customers and The Old Schoolhouse's vote of confidence in our computer-based products."
A winner of numerous academic awards, including Homeschooling Parent Magazine's Stamp of Approval and Cathy Duffy's 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum, AOP's Switched-On Schoolhouse educational program for grades 3-12 is known for cutting-edge features that include the following:
- • Multimedia-enriched academic content
• Five core subjects of Bible, history and geography, language arts, math, and science
• Thirty electives to create a well-rounded education
• Simplified, time-saving recordkeeping and lesson planning
• Customizable lessons and personalized MiSOS learning applications