Switched-On Schoolhouse Webinars
Sign up for a free Switched-On Schoolhouse training webinar to learn about the amazing features of AOP's CD-ROM Christian curriculum and how SOS can benefit your homeschooling.
Offered at several convenient time slots, Switched-On Schoolhouse webinars are live online sessions led by AOP training specialists. Participants join an online session hosted by a Switched-On Schoolhouse expert who speaks over a standard telephone line while demonstrating the curriculum on his or her own computer. Audience members follow the online presentation step-by-step on their own screens, and they can communicate directly with the speaker through chat or over the phone.
Switched-On Schoolhouse Technical Support
- 2013 Quick Start Guide
- Calculating Grade Point Averages
- Install and Setup Basics
- Lesson Book Functions Guide
- Placement Test Installation Guide
- Reports and Application Functions
- Resource Center and Messaging System Guide
- Student Basics Guide
- Student Schoolwork and Assignments
- Teacher Administration Functions
* All files are in PDF file format and require you to have Adobe® Reader® installed on your computer in order to view them. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
SOS Program Tutorials
View any of the following tutorials for specific instructions on how to use certain features of this Christian homeschool curriculum.
- Add a New Term
- Add Student Activities
- Assign a Subject
- Backup Restore
- Change Between School Days and Non-School Days
- Clear and Reassign Assignments
- Clear Highlighted Text
- Create a Lesson Plan
- Create a Transcript
- Create Custom Assignments
- Create Custom Subjects
- Custom Theme
- Edit Attendance
- Exclude a Range of Days
- Homepage Settings
- How to Block and Unblock Quizzes, Tests, and Assignments
- Install a Subject
- Remove a Duplicate Subject
- Remove an Assignment
- Setup Wizard
- Update a Lesson Plan
* All files are in SWF format and require you to have Adobe® Flash® Player installed on your computer in order to view them. Download Adobe Flash Player for free to view our media today!
ATTENTION SOS 2012 USERS
Due to the release of Windows 8 after the production of SOS 2012, the technical support department is unable to support 2012 or any earlier version of SOS for use with any version of Windows 8. Although SOS 2012 was not tested within the Windows environment, it may function properly in most cases. However, choosing to use SOS 2012 on a Windows 8 PC will result in having difficulties when upgrading to future versions of SOS. Therefore, please be aware that if you 1) use SOS 2012 or a previous version of SOS with Windows 8 and 2) later wish to upgrade to a later edition of SOS, you will need to reach out to technical support for installation help. For these reasons, SOS technical support recommends customers upgrade to SOS 2015 to provide the best possible experience during installation and potentially save you from a lengthy technical support call later.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact our technical support team at 866-444-4498. Our regular business hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday.