Switched-On Schoolhouse Product Support Videos
Learn how to set up and install Switched-On Schoolhouse with ease. Plus, troubleshoot frequent SOS user questions and explore our wide range of support videos.
- Changing the Teacher Password in SOS - Update your password.
- Copy Curriculum - Copy your curriculum to a computer's hard drive.
- Creating and Assigning a Custom Subject - Customize your child's learning.
- Editing the Calendar - Remove or add school days.
- Editing a Student's Curriculum - Removing a unit that was previously covered.
- Exporting Reports - See how to email a report to your state or a school.
- Forgot Teacher Password - Change your Teacher Password.
- Grading - Manually grade an assignment.
- Import/Export Feature - Move student records to a different computer.
- Installing and Assigning Curriculum - Begin your student's SOS coursework.
- Installing and Assigning Placement Tests - Ensure proper placement and elimate learning gaps.
- Lesson Plan - Utilize the lesson plan functions in SOS.
- Migrate Using Data Utility - Migrate, restore, or backup from an older year of SOS.
- Network Setup - Set up a network with multiple computers showing the same SOS information.
- Restore Using Data Utility - Restore a backup outside SOS Teacher.
- Setting Up a Spanish or French Keyboard - Set up your keyboard for world language electives.
- Specs/Compatibility - See what specifications you should have for SOS to work properly.
- Windows Updates - Before installing SOS, see how to complete any Windows Updates.
- Working with Project Files - Create, save, and upload projects.
- Invalid Database on a Client Install Computer - Fix an "Invalid Database Connection Error."
- Invalid Database on a Full Install Computer - Find solutions to a Database Connection Error.
- Revisions Time Out - Remove a revisions error message by removing highlighting.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our technical support team at 866-444-4498. Our regular business hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday.